Saturday, May 31, 2008

Soap

So I was out at GI Joe's today (oh, sorry, just "Joe's" now) looking for a flexo-line to hang up drying laundry while I'm in Europe (which I didn't find, unfortunately), when I stumbled across one of those things that falls into the it-might-be-a-gimmick-but-if-it's-not-it's-wicked-cool category. At least I think it's cool: bar soap wafers.
Have you ever tried traveling with bar soap? It's way more convenient than liquid body wash and whatnot (especially with the liquid-paranoia of today's travel), but it gets so nasty and slimy and soapy residue leaks through the soap carrier thing and it generally becomes unpleasant. Or so I find. This is bar soap shaved into thin wafers (picture slightly thicker Listerine-strips made of soap), so you can use it without getting the rest of the bar wet.
Anyway, I think it has potential. But then, perhaps I'm just the marketer's delight.
I didn't buy it. Yet.

1 comment:

Christine said...

My mom got some for Bo, but she didn't want it...I bet she'd give it to you. :)