Friday, May 9, 2008

Amazing Food

So, Amanda and I made an amazing dinner tonight, I have to say:
Fresh homemade pasta--half thyme pasta, half spinach pasta--tossed in a garlic-sage-thyme-butter sauce with spinach, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, and goat cheese, accompanied by a crisp green garden salad and homemade artisan bread, with chilled vanilla custard for dessert. Quite tasty.
One thing I will certainly miss once I'm out on my own again: "free" ingredients to cook whatever I fancy.

1 comment:

photojhh said...

This was not an overstatement -- the dinner *was* quite tasty -- very much so! (I speak as a dinner participant, so my opinion counts!)

I was especially impressed, since it was -- of course -- vegetarian, and I still thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks, Marybeth and Amanda, for a wonderful dinner! :-)