Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Lasts

I just turned in my last undergrad paper ever (well, not counting the take-home final this week). I also just pulled the last all-nighter of my university career. Perhaps even (God-willing) the last all-nighter of my life. (Except while traveling...that doesn't count.)
But it is done. I no longer have to think about freshman and how they communicate with one another and how their interactions change based on where they are sitting in the classroom and how many inches above their head they raise their hands and how many times they sneeze per class. No more freshman-spying. (Actually, it's a little sad...they were pretty entertaining.) But no more.
And my roommate very kindly made me pancakes for breakfast, which was particularly lovely since I had a wicked craving for pancakes at about four o'clock this morning.
Okay. Just two things to go, and I'm all the way done.
-deep breath-

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Just think...you never have to be a freshman again either! :)

photojhh said...

Craving for pancakes? Most people crave chocolate, ice cream, or something "normal" like that. But pancakes?? ;-)