Friday, August 1, 2008

Pictures!

Okay everyone, some pictures are finally available for your viewing pleasure. I've posted them on my flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/marbyeth. Bear in mind that I took 3500 pictures while I was gone, so what I have posted is a very small sampling of them. I thought you'd appreciate it if I was a bit selective. But always know that if you feel that any part of the trip is underrepresented and you want to see more, I'm sure I have plenty to satisfy you.
Also, if you want to see more pictures of me in Europe (besides my self-portraits), you can check out Julie's pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/cherrypits/July_JulieEurope. Our trip together starts about halfway through her album, as she started out in Europe with other people. And I'm sure that my mum will eventually be posting some of hers, as well.
Cheers!

No comments: