Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All moved in...but internet-less

Well, the move this past weekend was successful. There are still boxes littering the floor (and books scattered across all horizontal surfaces as we try to fit eight roomfuls of books into three medium-sized bookcases), but we're definitely settling.
However, we won't have any internet or phone until Friday at the earliest. Currently I'm at the library using their free wireless (fortunately a short walk away), and I'll probably end up coming here daily until I have internet at home, but the best way to get a hold of me at the moment is on my cell.
Living downtown is fun. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Anyway.
(By the way, pictures will be coming soon. I forgot to bring my card reader with me this trip so I could upload them...but soon.)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Love, Mom