Friday, March 21, 2008

Filling up more space (but without the poetry)...

So, I'm having an OC moment and it's really bothering me that the sidebars on this blog are still longer than the main part. Thus, some more rambling for the sole purpose of filling up space (but without the help of T.S. Eliot this time). I also thought I would include a picture, mostly to see how to include pictures in posts. (And to fill up even more room.)Isn't this pretty? It's on my commute to school. Unfortunately, it's impossible to capture the sweeping, 180-degree mountainous surroundings photographically, because the only place for a really unobstructed view (e.g. without powerlines and trees) is from the middle of busy roads (i.e. you have to be in the car). It's amazing how much difference even a few feet one way or the other can affect that. But anyway. This is a sunset picture. I think it looks like a sunrise picture (maybe it's the pink), but it's not. I should know. (Since, you know, I took it.)

1 comment:

photojhh said...

Nice photo! I didn't fully appreciate it until I brought up the full-size version, and could see the sunlight glinting on the patches of snow in the mountains. Beautiful!