Monday, December 6, 2010

Snowflakes!

I found out how to make five-pointed paper snowflakes this past week!

They're so much more fun than the six-pointed kind. (And yes, I'm aware that "real" snowflakes are six-pointed.  Consider it artistic license.)

Now these and others are a flurry hanging in front of my living room window, and it cheers me every time I see them. Some of them, like the one on the left, I made with aluminum foil, just to mix things up.

I'm probably much more excited about this than a grown-up person is supposed to be, but hey. It's Christmas-time. I like making snowflakes.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love, love, LOVE the snowflakes. I am going to be filling the house down here with them. Snowflakes and palm tress. Merry Christmas, us.

Christine said...

Gee, and I thought my six-pointed ones were special. Sniff.