Thursday, July 17, 2008

Phase 2 begins...

Well, I survived my solitary rambling around Frankfurt, Mum has arrived safely, and now we're off to Brussels. Oh, and I have a new favorite thing: apfelwein. Apple wine. Very tasty. Here's to the Frankfurt people who came up with that.

Not much else to report. I'll check in and update here when I can. Otherwise, I'm saving up great stories to tell when I get back. You know, to accompany the two thousand or so pictures I've taken. So far. Yay for sales on memory cards.

4 comments:

Grandpa & Grandma said...

We hope you have a fantastic time!
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

Jamie said...

I am glad to hear that mom made it safely to Europe. Have a great time!

Love,
Jamie and Daniel

Amanda said...

Remember: return with accents.

;)

Amanda said...

(Quite entertained by your lessons, by the way.)