Sunday, July 5, 2009

Psychosophy

So, I found out this morning that "psychosophy" was a word before I invented it. I'm not exactly certain what it means to all those other people who think they own it (because I'm lazy and haven't looked it up in detail), but I did see the words "esoteric" and "experimental psychology" being thrown around on the snippets that came up when I googled it.

Please note: I'm not affiliating myself with a specific brand of psychology or philosophy or anything of the kind.

But I was thinking of changing my blog name anyway, just to mix things up. Perhaps this was the sign I didn't know I was waiting for... (Gah! I can't do it: "the sign for which I didnt' know I was waiting..."?)

1 comment:

photojhh said...

Indeed, I suppose that a preposition is not a good thing to end a sentence with. ;-)